A downloadable game for Windows
Left click - inscribe shape
Right click - dimension shift
WASD / Arrow keys - move
R - Cancel current spell
Tab / F1 - Show/hide spellbook
The other wizards graduated at the Zanzar University for Higher Magical Learning with more common majors: Pyromancer, Conjurer, Diviner, etc. You were undecided, and eventually circumstances pushed you into the study of arcane geometry. Now you are - the Geometer.
As a Geometer, you have two spells - Inscribe, to place a node that is part of a magical shape, and Teleport, to shift about the field quickly.
- Spell quality is based on shape accuracy and size
- The centre of the points is calculated, then the standard deviations of distance and angular separation are measured
- The larger the spell, the easier it will be to gauge where to put the next node, and the less effect errors will have
- If any of size, angle, or distance attributes are too poor, the spell will fail
- The view is isometric, but don't take this into account when casting spells
- More spells have effects
- Changed graphics for Fissure
- Added sound effects
- Enemies now attack
- Added menu with help and level customization
Developed by Sean Gilhuly
Music - Digial Clouds - Eric Matyas (www.soundimage.org)
Download and run the exe
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.